Wednesday 12 December 2012

winter magic


“I wonder if the snow loves the trees and fields, that it kisses them so gently? And then it covers them up snug, you know, with a white quilt; and perhaps it says "Go to sleep, darlings, till the summer comes again.” 

― Lewis CarrollAlice's Adventures in Wonderland & Through the Looking-Glass


{1//2//3//4//5//6//7//8//9}


“What good is the warmth of summer, without the cold of winter to give it sweetness.” 
― John Steinbeck


{1//2//3//4//5//6//7}

2 comments:

  1. Christmas and winter are literally one of the best things ever. What I am waiting like crazy is to return to my home city and go for snowboard! Gosh... it will be good! (your button hangs up with the other buttons on my blog :) )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Debbie ^^
      All the seasons manage to charm me and try to be my new favorite.
      Winter is without a doubt the most magical one though ~.^

      Delete