Thursday 10 January 2013

3 little things

One week. 3 tiny joys.


1. Raccoon in a headdress t-shirt


Bought from this delightful Etsy store.
I wanted to buy all the t-shirts they had but I could only choose one. So I chose this one.
Because it's a raccoon. In a headdress.
^^

 2. Delicious winter morning skies

Don't you just want to scoop all these colors and lick them off of an ice cream cone?
I think they'd taste like blueberry vanilla.

 3. Playing with beads

These beautiful jewelry making beads were a Christmas gift from my Mom.
I've never dabbled in making my own jewelry before but I think It'd be a fun project to take on this year.
I love all the colors and patterns on these, I'm thinking maybe of threading them into a beaded friendship bracelet.

Happy Friday folks.
x






6 comments:

  1. I love the shirt.
    It just makes me smile. (:


    allisonleighann.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I'll trade it in for any number of threads from your closet Bri, I LOVE your style ~.^

      Delete
  3. Raccoons! We actually have these raccoons in our neighborhood that I swear are about 3-4 feet long. And they aren't afraid of anything. Raccoons are nothing to be messed with! But they're cute, especially in headdresses :)

    Winter mornings are the best and I wish I had the patience for beads. Maybe one of these days!

    Just found your blog, but it is lovely and I think the design is great :)

    xoxo Jess
    Foreign Room

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jess! Raccoons are beautiful but they've got a wily glint in their eye, I'd never mess with a raccoon ^^

      Thank you for finding me! Your blog is lovely too xx

      Delete