Monday 18 March 2013

mail swaps


My love for all things sealed inside an envelope and found hidden inside letterboxes is no secret around these parts and today I wanted to give you a little peek inside one of my received envelopes ^^

I had the sweetest gift waiting for me in my mail box last week... a package swap from the beautiful Nicole from Gypsy in Jasper.

Nicole is from the Canadian Rockies and she put together the loveliest little treasures for me to discover in her package including stickers, cute woven bracelets, a scarf, wooden beads and this adorable crochet envelope that she hand-made herself.

Everything was so thoughtful and put together with love and attention, right down to the sweet message inside the card.

Thank you so much Nicole, I was delighted with every last thing and can't wait to send a treasure or two over to your part of the world!

If you are interested in taking part in snail mail or package swaps with me see this post for how to get in touch.

I love connecting with people the world over through this little internet pocket I have or through all things handwritten and lovely!

Also, why don't you pop over to Abhaya today where I am guest posting for Sondra while she gypsy steps her way around India (lucky thing). 

You can discover my second Korean love beside the paper goods...cute cosmetics!



3 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad you liked everything. It was fun to put a little package together for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank YOU once again my dear! Yours is currently signed, sealed and being popped in the mail tomorrow >.^

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for the kind comment Mandi!!! I'm heading over to check out your giveaway now ^.^ ~ xx

    ReplyDelete