Wednesday 1 May 2013

may flower


Hallo again friends!

I'm back from adventuring through my old haunts in London these past six days... and my Thirtieth birthday turned out to be my best yet! 

I have tons of photos of my trip to sift through before I start posting my escapades, but I can say that after such a long period away from my home city I kind of saw it anew, as if for the first time... and it sure made me swoon.

The weather was flirting with Spring, April cherry blossoms were putting on a show, the Tube smelt the same and there were plenty of fly by the wind opportunities for doing something completely random...like going to the circus!


The trip was a great salve for my ache for a change in scenery, and not only that, I feel a move back to the big smoke coming on!

But more on that later ^.~

I have returned to Ireland to welcome a fresh new month, sun spots on my bedroom wall, a half-grown pup, birthday card making and lots and lots of planning and scheming for my future....


{craft feather c/o Wholeport}

Oh how short, sweet escapes can do wonders for ones soul!


2 comments:

  1. that calendar is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I love it! I unearthed it beneath a pile of notebooks in a stationary store in Korea and knew instantly it was coming home with me ^.^

      Delete